Secrets to winning

All Tracks Welcome,
Except One. Be Nice!

Moderators: Fireball, DONNY

Re: Secrets to winning

Postby logan66 » Wed May 28, 2014 12:48 pm

Are you in our class 450B,collegeboy, 250B ?
logan66

Postby ajo23racing » Sat May 31, 2014 7:08 am

logan66 wrote:Are you in our class 450B,collegeboy, 250B ?

I can only dream of riding those classes.
ajo23racing

Postby ajo23racing » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:27 pm

What the heck happened at Paradise today Logan66? Why did you leave?
ajo23racing

Postby logan66 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:16 am

Your buddy slater obliterated Logans front wheel when he took him out. Logan got DQ'ed for trying to take slater out with a
dirtclog. For your buddies pride,its a good thing he didn't get to race him on his 450.
logan66

Postby mharley1965 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:08 pm

Sounds like poor sportsmanship on Logans part. Isn't he in B class anyway and Slater is in A. They were being scored in their class. Doesn't make sense to me. This sport has enough hardships without its members being poor sportsmen.
mharley1965

Postby Cornelius508 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Holy crap Murph dog you are delusional! From the spectators point of view, Slater made the pass, got squirrelly in the ruts in the next turn, and Logan ran into him due to the unexpected slow down. Total racing incident. Maybe Slater was coming over to cover the inside but he was in front and had been looking for a spot to pass for a few laps. What ensued was a poor sportsmanship move, I'm sure because as you said, your kid is raised to be a winner, not a loser. I don't see how you think the 450 would have been so much different since Slater passed him on a 250F when your rider was on a YZ250. Whatever, your son is a good rider, and made a bad call. Stop whining and blaming everything else on others.
Cornelius508

Postby logan66 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:42 pm

Cornelius 508,I'm sure dillusional as I look at my bent front wheel with 4 spokes broke off from the wheel side(that doesn't happen when YOU run into someone cause they slowed down in a low speed turn-it is caused by a 90 degree strike ,slater apologist). By the way I'm sure you got a good look,your used to seeing things from the very back of the pack-no distance to great. I was ,however embarrassed by the fact, that was the second time Logan rode since the Aonia llq and he let a scrub like slater get that close! It does surprise me that even someone as inexperienced as you would compare a 250f racing a 250 to a 250f racing a 450f. Oh and douchbag,I guess it never matters if you leave early, since you never win anything. Be honest,who were you pitted with ? slater has a real future as a PRO MOTOCROSS RACER as he lists himself-goodluck with that.
Last edited by logan66 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
logan66

Postby Cornelius508 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:02 pm

I see spelling and grammar are a strong point with you as well. It must be that spokes can only get broken when someone tries to take you out, foot pegs and wheels never come together incidentally. I don't even know the guy (Slater), just calling it as I saw it since someone who wasn't there asked a legit question, and you failed to answer objectively. And I didn't compare racing a 250f to a 450 - I figured they both would have had a 450 for the 450 class, and so why wouldn't Slater have a better chance to win when on equal power? And why would it surprise you someone inexperienced (? - I guess that's me, since you seem to know it all) would make that comparison? If you want to support the "shooting star A rider", I'm sure you can find his contact info, but then you'd only be bitching more about the cost of racing.

You're a weird guy Ace.
Cornelius508

Postby logan66 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:23 pm

You see things from the back of the pack with that great long distance vision. The official told Logan he would have handled the takeout had he not thrown the dirtclog ,Logan was too tired to even respond(which is piss poor). I am still not clear whether we were being
DQ'd for the day or the moto.It is clear that you probably excel in something besides mx analytics, maybe correcting homework better suits your ability.Are you really naïve enough to think that ajo23 was not asking a bating question ? This from the genius
who announced slater moving to "A" before the Etch last year.Anything else superstar ?
logan66

Postby Cornelius508 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:38 pm

Sorry bro, don't really live out my life on this board enough to pay attention to who's blowing who. Not sure what a bating question is though. I do know what a batting average is, and how to bait a hook. You're stuck somewhere between baseball and fishing - maybe you've got a sinker pitch on the brain? I feel you there, I too struggle with the drop ball.

And I wasn't in the back of that pack (which you keep referencing), I was watching from the fence, right in line with the turn. Plus, I look down when I ride so my vision doesn't have great distance. I'm surprised you don't know these things, you're an expert at MX analysis.

But really, whatever, you see it your way, I see it mine, none of it really matters in the grand scheme since no championship bonuses were won or lost yesterday. None of the people I was watching with thought it was dirty. But if I was you, I'd get off the internet machine and get that wheel fixed.
Cornelius508

Postby logan66 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:40 pm

well, now that all of the grown up talk is over with, this is now the ACTUAL racer is on here and I'm also uneducated with out a high school diploma. but ive been racing long enough to know that I don't care how dirty you think my riding is that's the attitude you have to take> obviously you hav'nt been watching the pros and all the dirty racing that goes on there. ill be happy to show you a couple of videos if you do not want to take my word. I will admit that throwing the rock was childish but had I not taking my anger out then you all would have got to see precious slater get his face beat in. I have raced at the highest level in the world and never had these types of problems. this kind of stuff only happens at mickey mouse races like this pass weekend. but I honestly take it as a complement that all eyes were on my race because we were the only fast people there. I also find it hard to believe how you (cornelius508) can think that was a clean pass considering that I was on the track and you were spectating. I'm upset I had to leave the race but I can promise you that it wasn't because I gave up. im sick of hearing all the drama on this site. next time you see #66 at a race please come forward and show your face! taking smack on the computer and not taking to me in person is almost as childish me throwing the rock.

surgeon,its the dad again. You state that when your riding your looking down, had you made that your first statement it could have served sufficient
notice of your riding prowess and I would not have justified it with a comment.
logan66

Postby ajo23racing » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:16 pm

logan66 wrote:Your buddy slater obliterated Logans front wheel when he took him out. Logan got DQ'ed for trying to take slater out with a
dirtclog. For your buddies pride,its a good thing he didn't get to race him on his 450.

I heard that it was a great display of bike skills from Slater and Murphy. These boys were probably flying and looking good.
ajo23racing

Postby Cornelius508 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Logan, you need to go back and read what was written - no one said your riding was dirty. I said I didn't think Slater's was dirty. It looked to me (and the three people next to me) like he got cross-rutted. Maybe he didn't, maybe it was a take out, but only he knows that. He already had the pass made so I don't see why he would risk going down by trying to take you out, but maybe that's how he is. I said in my post you're a good rider and made a bad call (in throwing the rock). So be it, I can't say I haven't acted the same. I'm not really going to comment on anything else in your post, I'm not here to get in a war of words with a teenager.

My main reason for posting in response to your dad is because I saw this incident differently than him, and I generally don't like his tone. And so you know, I have talked to him in person at the track. The bottom line is we see the world differently and there's probably nothing that will change that.
Cornelius508

Postby logan66 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:27 am

No one would expect you to like my tone.You were obviously practicing how you ride by looking down during the moto. It was not a good moto in any shape form or fasion. Nilson was the only fast kid their. He seemed to be the only one prepared to ride. Logan obviously struggled to get past the 4 lap mark. We don't practice or train,anymore. Mech,problems(my fault) kept us out of all but 3 motos @ Aonia. Apractice crash @ the etch sent him to the E.R. with another crack in his pelvis 2 weeks ago. He works a full time job with a tree service. Logan is able to take care of himself. You don't have to concern yourself about a teenager. You and your slater buddies (like the one who made his first post or ajo 23 who asked what happened) can KISS WHERE THE SUN DON"T SHINE.

And next time your there to watch the races, man up and introduce yourself.
logan66

Postby ajo23racing » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:54 am

ajo23racing

PreviousNext

Return to GA-MXRACING BOARD