Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

All Tracks Welcome,
Except One. Be Nice!

Moderators: Fireball, DONNY

Why Do So Many Good Riders Never Pursue Professional Motocross?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:21 pm

Lose Of Interest
33%
Lack of Confidence
No votes
Fear of Injury
No votes
No Contract
No votes
Lack of Know How
33%
Lack of Commitment
33%
Lack of Money
No votes

Total votes : 3

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

Postby ajo23racing » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:41 am

We would like to wish our extended MX Family and everyone around the tracks a wonderful holiday season this year. After 8 years of riding motocross, we have been fortunate to make friends all over the US including some of the most amazing people you could meet anywhere and have learned alot about motocross racing.

https://youtu.be/WEuQW2Gb5SE

One thing I would like to say is that we care about motocross racers and feel they are extraordinary in a lot of ways and would be good at many things if MX wasn't their focus. Unfortunately, many riders quit racing when they near the professional level and realize racing without a contract and a semi-factory team is almost impossible without paying to race and having a great mechanic. I can really appreciate the passion of some riders and cowboy teams that spend their money to ride professional in the midst of a pretty disadvantaged situation. I think I admire them the most even though all riders deserve respect for risking their safety & life pursuing a passion to race motocross.

Enjoy being with the family this season no matter where you might be and make sure you let you're love ones know that they are special and you are grateful to have them in you're life. I think its time for a group hug session. Happy Holidays. Best of luck for 2016.

L

Special noteworthy thanks goes out to Club MX, Red Bud, Budds Creek, South-of-the Border, Millcreek, Monster Mountain, Lincoln Park, Fast Farm, & NCMP for the commitment, hard work, and relentless passion they commit to our sport. We are grateful to have them. Make sure you visit these guys in 2016 if you haven't already.
ajo23racing

Drinking And Driving - Take a Cab

Postby ajo23racing » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:49 pm

So the company Christmas party was friday night at the Double Tree Hotel. We never drink but this time we had a few drinks. Everyone insisted that we take a Taxi Cab home instead of driving our car. We wern't drunk but might have been beyond the legal limit. We decided to take the Taxi Cab. On the way home, we came up on a police road block looking for drunk drivers. When they saw the Taxi cab, they waved us on thru. Had we been in our car this could have had an unhappy ending. Only thing I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do with the Taxi Cab in the garage.
ajo23racing

Return to GA-MXRACING BOARD