Motocross Camp Phenix City Motocross Feb 20-21

All Tracks Welcome,
Except One. Be Nice!

Moderators: Fireball, DONNY

Motocross Camp Phenix City Motocross Feb 20-21

Postby Kscott » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:21 am

Karl Scott's MX Schools

TWO day motocross/riding camp @ Phenix City Motocross February 20-21, 2016!!
I will be hosting a two day riding camp at Phenix City Motocross in Salem, Alabama on February 20-21, 2016. Phenix City is a great track that offers a variety of opportunities for riders to challenge themselves and confidently grow to the next level. The camp will be an educational experience for all of the riders, especially those that desire to better their riding abilities. The camp will have a strong fundamental focus with the intent to create a solid fundamental foundation for the riders to build on. See below for more details:

Where - Phenix City MX in Salem, AL
When - February 20-21, 2016
Time - 9:30-4:30 Saturday 10:00-4:00 Sunday
Teaching - The camp will encompass a variety of drills to learn better use of your "five controls", use of proper riding positions, techniques in cornering including bermed turns, flat turns, and rutted turns, techniques in braking, techniques in starting, basic jump technique, line selection and much more...
Cost - $250/rider ($75 deposit is required)
Class Size - Limited to 15 rider max

More details to come!!
Please contact me to register or if you have any questions regarding the camp. I'm looking forward to some great days of teaching and working with the riders . 229.344.4044, karlscottmx@aol
Kscott

Return to GA-MXRACING BOARD