Full Gas Sprint Enduro at Fast Farms 2 June 3-4

All Tracks Welcome,
Except One. Be Nice!

Moderators: Fireball, DONNY

Full Gas Sprint Enduro at Fast Farms 2 June 3-4

Postby RacerX317 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:33 pm

All my Moto family should really get up to the Fast Farms 2 location and race the @fullgasenduro this weekend! Mack and I did one in SC at the beginning g of the season and had an absolute blast! Most fun I've had on a dirt bike in years! You race 6 Motos in the day that are all timed. You have a Cross Test and Woods Test. Each test is a balls to the walls sprint to get the fastest time you can. The loops are normally about 8 to 14 min or so... You all need to check it out. This race is this weekend June 3-4. Each day is a separate race and the course will be run in different directions each day to mix it up. It is NOT at the regular Fast Farms track... This is located at the new property just down the street! www.sprintenduro.com

This needs to be on everyone's bucket list no matter if you race MX or woods... It's such a cool program and so fun. Hope to see you up there!
Barber Cycles, Team Green Kawasaki, ROCK Racing, Fast Farms MX Park, Privateer Racing League, RipXX, Powerband, JT, Vertex, PivotWorks, HotRods, Kenda, 100%, EVS, NoToil, FMF, ProMoto Billet, Bent Graphics, Nihilo, VP Racing Fuels & Barr's Competition
RacerX317

Return to GA-MXRACING BOARD