front brake pressurization

Please use the board to ask Tech questions about your bike. PLEASE KEEP THIS SERIOUS!!!

Moderators: Fireball, DONNY

front brake pressurization

Postby JB-Dirt Rider » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:29 pm

i have an 06 kx85 that i replaced the front master cylinder on and the front brakes keep locking up. i pop the bleeder screw to release the pressure and it will go for a little while until the system pressurizes again and then lock up. it worked fine with the old master cylinder, i have checked the caliper,brake line and everything seems to be in order. the new master cylinder has a plastic plug in the bottom of the reservoir on top of the fluid feed hole that the original one didn't have. i tried to remove the plug before installing it but gentle prying wouldn't remove it. the lever is also very grabby compared to the original feel. is the plastic plug the problem or am i overlooking something. any imput would be greatly appreciated.
JB #610
Alex #289
keep it between the bales

THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS: FMF RACING, STEEL MX, CYCLE CITY POWERSPORTS,NO FEAR, DECAL WORKS,LEATT
JB-Dirt Rider

Purchase Cheap Golf Shoes

Postby pergam25 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:36 am

Purchase Cheap Golf Shoes

You can purchase cheap golf shoes that appear just as good as the much more costly variations without sacrificing the accuracy associated with your discount golf equipment. You won¡¯t have in order to worry about getting laughed at merely your golf-mates for your discount shoes. ishiner
pergam25

Return to Got a Technical question about your bike?